Ultrasonic Spray Electronics
Ultrasonic spray has the advantages of precise and controllable spray flow rate, thin and uniform coating, and controllable spray range. It is very suitable for spraying electronic products and is increasingly used for research and production. Ultrasonic spray technology can be used to deposit a uniform coating on substrates of any width. Ultrasonic spray technology enables these very thin coatings to be produced with extremely high uniformity, resulting in very accurate and repeatable results to enhance product functionality.
Cheersonic ultrasonic flux spraying equipment, applicable to a full range of ultrasonic spray nozzles, suitable for spraying wave soldering flux development and production.
Ultrasonic spray is a simple, economical and repeatable process for photoresist coatings in photolithography wafer processing.
Display & Touch Screen
Ultrasonic spray has significant advantages over other coating methods for functional glass coatings such as Transparent Conductive Oxide coatings.
Ultrasonic Nozzle Advantages:
• Ability to spray small target areas
• Uniform flux application
• Ability to control flux thickness, coating thickness is only about 20 microns
• Uniform film coverage of various surface contours
• Not blocked
• Ability to deposit highly uniform thin nanolayers
• Reproducible spray process
• Ultrasonic vibrations suspend solids in solution
• Get very accurate and repeatable results to increase product efficiency
• Reduce process waste and overspray
• Improve process efficiency and make OLEDs more economically viable
Ultrasonic Spray Nanosolution Applications Include:
• Spray flux
• PCB flux
• Flux brazing
• Flip chip
• Precision electronics
• Carbon nanotubes
• Graphene coating
• Transparent conductive oxide
• Sensor manufacturing
• Welding powder