Laboratory Ultrasonic Coating System
Laboratory Ultrasonic Coating System is a small ultrasonic spraying equipment that can be equipped with a gathering type ultrasonic nozzle, a wide spray type ultrasonic nozzle or a scattering type ultrasonic nozzle, and is equipped with a precision metering pump, a carrier gas control, a base heating plate, a vacuum suction plate, and an exhaust air. System, etc., especially suitable for research and development of research laboratories and production of small-area films.
Ultrasonic spraying is a spraying method based on ultrasonic atomizing nozzle technology. Compared with the traditional pneumatic two-fluid spraying, ultrasonic atomizing spraying can bring higher uniformity, thinner coating thickness and higher precision. At the same time, since the ultrasonic nozzle can be atomized without the need of air pressure assistance, the ultrasonic spraying can greatly reduce the paint splash caused by the spraying process, thereby greatly reducing the waste of the coating, and the utilization ratio of the ultrasonic coating is the traditional two. More than 4 times the fluid spray.
Laboratory Ultrasonic Coating System can be applied to the development and production of various nano- and sub-micron functional coating films, such as proton exchange membrane fuel cell membrane electrode spraying in new energy fields, thin film solar cell spraying, such as perovskite solar cells. , organic solar cells, transparent conductive films, etc.; biosensor coating spraying in biomedical fields, wafer silicon photoresist coating in microelectronics and semiconductors, circuit board flux coating, AR antireflection in the field of glass coating Film spraying, hydrophilic coating, hydrophobic coating, thermal spray coating, transparent conductive film spraying, super-hydrophobic coating spraying in non-woven fabrics and textiles, anti-bacterial coating, etc.
• Exclusive ultrasonic spray equipment in China, using patented ultrasonic nozzle technology, can provide uniform and efficient film spraying, the thinnest film thickness can reach tens of nanometers
• High coating thickness control accuracy: 20 nm to tens of micron coatings can be prepared for precise coating thickness control
• Spray uniformity: >95%
• Saving raw materials: raw material utilization rate of more than 85%, 4 times that of traditional two-fluid spraying
• Raw material usage rate is over 95%
• Touch screen control system
• High precision laboratory syringe pump
• It can be used with various types of ultrasonic nozzles to achieve different width spraying from 1mm to 100mm. It can be sprayed from 0.001ml/min to 50ml/min, and various ultrasonic frequencies from 10kHz to 120kHz can be used in different applications.
• Imported high-precision precision pressure reducing valve and liquid valve for high-speed and stable gas-liquid coordination
• Do not block the nozzle
• Ultrasonic dispersion supply technology enables the dispersion of the suspension to be supplied to the liquid in suspension to avoid solid precipitation during spraying. (optional)
• Optional heating substrate for on-line pyrolysis. (optional)
• Automatic cleaning system for quick self-cleaning after each spray. (optional)
• New energy: fuel cell membrane electrodes, thin film solar cells, etc.
• Biomedical: biosensors, microfluidic chips, etc.
• Electronics and semiconductors: flux, photoresist, conductive ink
• Glass coating